To hear Londa TALK you through each step, simply click on the arrow at the left (make sure your volume is turned up). Then click on the picture for it to be come larger. Enjoy!
This Gallery will guide you in the basic cutting and construction of your jacket - especially when utilizing a sweatshirt as the base 'fabric' AND how to add length to the jacket - at the Yoke and the Hemline.
Find included here:
1. Using Sweatshirts as 'Fabric'
2. Adding Length at the Yoke BEFORE cutting.
3. Adding Length to Sweatshirt Jackets at the Hemline
Note: All image numbers do not exist in sequential order, but rest assured the photos I intended ARE here, and present in the order that I desire.
To LISTEN to Londa's personally-recorded AUDIO directions:
1. Click on the picture to open that frame.
2. Scroll down a bit until you see a bar at the left below the photo and click on the arrow pointing right. Wait a moment while the audio loads. Make sure your volume is turned up on your computer. Listen.
3. If you want to print the photo - there is a place to click.
4. To close that frame, click on the x in the lower right hand corner.