The following is taken from a flier distributed by Brewer Sewing & Quilting Supplies...
For Free-Standing Lace
1. Hoop the AquaMesh Stabilizer alone.
2. Thread the machine with the same thread in the needle and the bobbin.
3. Attach the hoop to the machine and stitch the design.
4. Remove the hoop and tgrim excess stabilizer.
5. Rinse remaining stabilizer under warm, running water. The longer the rinse, the softer the lace. If you wish to shape the lace, do not rinse quite as long.
6. Dry on a flat surface.
For Stitching Non-Free Standing Lace Designs on Fabric
1. Hoop the fabric and Aquamesh
2. Thread the machine.
3. Attach the hoop to the machine and embroider the design.
4. Remove the hoop and trim excess stabilizer from back of project.
5. Rinse away any remaining stabilizer.
6. Allow project to dry.
Achieve excellent 'look-alike' lace designs by stitching with a water solulbe stabilizer and a sheer fabric.
1. Hoop the sheer fabric and water-soluble stabilizer as one.
2. Attach hoop to the machine and embroider the design.
3. Trim both stabilizer and the sheer fabric very close to the outside stitching.
4. Rinse excess stabilizer away under warm, running water. The sheer fabric will remain as part of the design.
Titanium Sharp Embroidery Needles